Some relevant skills I have:
- Tricca Technologies is a startup company focused on medical device development.
- Designed C++ firmware, circuits, PCBs, and 3D printed parts for an electric arc ampoule sealer for independent laboratories to repackage expensive chemical standards into smaller ampoules, reducing cost and waste
- Automated version auditing process to greatly improve operational flow and reduce version mismatch between various design steps using RESTful API and Python, saving managers from manually auditing over 3000 entries of version records. Reduced version auditing time from hours to minutes.
- Scripted my place-and-route processes in Tcl/Tk so the work is still usable should the designs change.
- Worked with the Atlassian software ecosystem, such as Bitbucket and Jira.
- Worked on a smart Arduino IoT device to perform colorectal cancer screening
- funded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) for patients in Nigeria.
- Programmed the screening tests using colorimetric reactions based on metabolite concentrations in urine.
- Established calibration algorithms to mitigate variations between sensors.
- Created a scheduler script for COMSOL in Python to increase the simulation capacity by 80%.
- Oversaw 1400 hours of COMSOL simulations with semiconductor and electromagnetic modules.
- Developed a graphical user interface (GUI) for MATLAB models created by colleagues.
- Improved an electron diffusion finite element model in Python
Introduction to Digital Logic Design
Programming for Electrical Engineering
Continuous Time Signals and Systems
Discrete Time Signals and Systems
Analytical Methods in Electrical Engineering
Control Systems I
Introduction to Communication Systems
Intelligent Systems Engineering
Introduction to Nanoelectronics
Engineering Physics Design Project I&II
Principles of Economics
ENG M 401:
Financial Management for Engineers
Theory of Functions of a Complex Variable
Quantum Mechanics A
Introduction to Condensed Matter Physics
Introductory Financial Accounting